Type of training:
Dual vocational training and education programme
Nauroth, vocational school (Berufschule), education centre for trades and crafts (Handwerkerbildungszentrum)
: yearly on 1st August
- Basic skills of metalworking professions
- Installation work and laying cables
- Assembly, wiring and commissioning of groups of components and devices
- All skills required for the assembly and completion of a control cabinet, including all mechanical and electronic tasks
- Individual production of a variety of different control units
We offer you:
- An interest in electrical engineering and technology in general and manual dexterity
- Above-average motivation and enjoyment of diverse and challenging training and education
- The ability to work carefully, reliably and in a team
- A very good / good secondary school qualification
- Good academic marks, especially in Mathematics and Physics
Future prospects after completing training:
- Qualified training with the prospect of joining the company after successful completion of your course
- A pleasant working environment
- Fair, respectful and open communication and cooperation
After successfully completing training, you will have the option of achieving a subsequent further qualification as a master/technician for electrical engineering and starting your career by working as a project manager in our technical office.
Have we attracted your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or post.
We are also happy to offer internships during which you can get to know our company.