- Project planning/programming for special-purpose machines with Simatic S7 (S7-GRAPH)
- Visualisation with WinCC flexible, parametrisation and commissioning of machines on site at customer locations
- Producing documents, including functional sequence descriptions
- Providing system training and briefings for users
We offer you:
- Successfully completed vocational training as an electronics engineer or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in programming special systems
- Experience in concept development, design and project planning for electrical equipment in automation and process systems is desirable
- Experience in producing circuit diagrams, parts and cable lists, assembly plans and final documentation in EPLAN is advantageous
- You should stand out due to your high customer orientation and reliability combined with a precise working style
- Your profile should be rounded off by good knowledge of SINAMICS and Beckhoff and a solid command of spoken and written English
Have we attracted your interest?
- Above-average and performance-oriented earning opportunities with attractive employee benefits
- Good further education and training opportunities and a unique appreciation concept
- An excellent working atmosphere at an employee-oriented company
- A job with a secure future in a dynamic industry
- After thorough orientation, you can look forward to an ergonomically and modernly equipped workplace with good opportunities for development
If so, we would like to get to know you! We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or post.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.